Monday, May 23, 2011

Third Trimester BABY!

Oh man, I can't believe time goes by faster than how it seems. I remember counting weeks and months before the baby comes, and now I'm actually on my 7th month.
My little princess has been a good martial artist inside my belly, she likes to hang out on the right side of my bump. She had some lazy days too (uhh well... like mom like daughter? LOL). Well, it's good to have some restful days sometimes, right?

I never failed to read and research about baby stuff. What's good, what's not. What to do, and not to do. How to make a brighter child and the likes. That's what I've been doing on my entire pregnancy, but I still can't stop my anxiety over handling a little fragile helpless baby. What made it worse is I'm gonna live ALONE, literally in our own condo. I'm about to move out in a couple of weeks from my parents and my loving hubby dovie is at work overseas making things happen for our blooming family. I bet I'm gonna be a worry wart since this is our first baby and my parents are gonna be several miles away from me.

Anyhow, I have some belly pictures that I just want to share with you guys. Ciao!





27 weeks maternity photos

No comments:

Post a Comment