Monday, March 7, 2011

I Got Married!

Chains do not hold a marriage together.  It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years

A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.

My relationship with Ryan has gone through a lot of smooth and bumpy roads, and I’m so glad we made it through!  We got married just recently, January 9, 2011 right after his birthday on the 5th. It’s funny because we actually didn’t follow all the rules and sayings about weddings. Yes, I’m pregnant. :) People usually get married first before having the baby, but who cares? We’re getting married anyways. As of today I’m 17 weeks preggo and I’m so IN LOVE!
We got married by law inside a Chinese restaurant (with foods that I thought was good and I barely ate anything) and we’re going to have our church wedding this year!












Mom and Ryan's mom having a good time together




Sweet wedding kiss!



Porkylove-buttbutt civil wedding.
Love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment